Ladies fashion design – Games of barbie fashion.
Ladies Fashion Design
- The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- (Fashion Designing) Is a profession for all those people who like to take the above defined seriously.Requires drive and unrelenting passion to understand the nuances of science,art and mathematics put together to make and stylize clothes.
- An informal, often brusque, form of address to a woman
- A woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference)
- A women's public toilet
- (lady) a polite name for any woman; "a nice lady at the library helped me"
- (lady) dame: a woman of refinement; "a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady"
- (lady) a woman of the peerage in Britain
ladies fashion design – Michelle Style:
The election of Barack Obama exhilarated the nation—and brought the most stylish, sophisticated, and fashion-conscious First Lady since Jacqueline Kennedy into the White House.
A beautiful, strong, and elegant career woman, wife, and mother, Michelle Obama appreciates the importance of image—and not only recognizes the power of fashion…but truly enjoys it!
Michelle Style celebrates the distinctive style of our incomparable First Lady, featuring color photographs, exclusive illustrations, and descriptions of her most iconic looks—from the sleeveless Maria Pinto purple silk crepe sheath that Michelle dazzled in the evening Barack clinched the Democratic nomination, to the ivory fairy-tale gown by Jason Wu that she wore for the historic inauguration. Including quotes from world-famous designers, stylists, and fashion insiders—and inspired advice on everything from dressing to suit your body type to shopping at Target—this one-of-a-kind volume spotlights and celebrates our remarkable twenty-first-century fashion icon.
A Look Inside Michelle Style
(Click on Images to Enlarge)
White House, Black Market dress, worn on The ViewIsaac Mizrahi Sketch for MichelleThakoon Floral dress, worn on the final night of the Democratic National Convention
Maria Pinto sheath, barefoot chic on the campaign trailMoschino suit at at campaign rallyNatural makeup at a women’s roundtable discussion
grey sparkley vneck top with lace trimming and beaded applique
Bare Bear ladies long sleeve
ladies fashion design